dang. I'm beginning to feel left out.
In case you're wondering, NO I ain't talking about facebook!
I'm talking about the lack of camera in my hands.
I miss it.
Taking pictures whenever I like.
Instantly having the pictures in my hands.
Argh.
Not slr, because with it, I can't take one discreetly.
And you wonder why I don't post anymore. Haha, pictures are my drive man!
Well, I might just start taking out my old blackie camera one of these days. Hm, I just need a good pair of rechargeable batteries.
Since I'm on the subject of lack of camera, let me tell you of my bali trip without pictures. Don't be disappointed, I'm sure you can find it somewhere on the worldwideweb. Muahaha, people like har will already click that red button at the top-right by now. Shushu, story time!
I am such a noob.
[In Ade's head]
At the airport, I remember wondering, "What in the world are we doing heading for Despasar, where is BALI? (Okay noob part is I didn't know it's actually Denpasar)
In the airplane while filling up our traveling form, I remember wondering, "Why is our destination Kula Beach, where is BALI? (Okay another noob part is I didn't know it's actually Kuta Beach)
Stop laughing, 'cause at the end of the trip, I turned out expert already okay... Knowing the ins and outs of Legian Street, to Poppies Lane (due to shopping)..
When we first landed, it was still surreal, the whole idea of going for a holiday with a bunch of crazynoisy friends. I tell you, the amount of time where people have to shut us up... I've lost count.
It was a whole lotta fun because I got to explore surfing, water rafting, bargaining price like anything, talk to locals (Okay some part was scary where I was left alone..), massage, fake tattoos, riding bike for the first time (Thank you, ejane, for teaching me. Haha). It was all first experience, and one to remember with.
Deep deep down inside, you didn't believe that I'd go on without pictures right? Haha. Well. I'll do something different - Putting up old pictures and ones taken not too long ago instead.
It was amazing, going to bali with these people;
//Pre-Warning: This is gonna clog up your bandwidth. ..If you didn't understand, I was trying to say that this will take a while to load..//
[While looking for old photos...]
OMG! Check us out 2 years ago!!!
You must have wondered how did this picture surfaced! LMAO!
I'm so very glad to say that my friends have EVOLVED and grown quite nicely. Couldn't have turned out better.
Okay, back to topic!
Petpet, just wanna say that your bali post is the best, hands down. I won't try to compete, instead I'll take you guys down to memory lane.
I refuse to say more, nothing at all, other than you guys are untradable.

Oh look, I got carried away. From planning to have no photos at all to a photo galore.....
//Post-Warning. This is what happened if nobody passed me bali pictures!!//
Haha, no regrets nonetheless!
















July 20, 2008 at 3:06 PM
hey adeline!
Say all I need is an awesome song.
i had to choose a song to choreo dance to, recently.
and when i heard this song, the line "do u know where ur heart is" was the line tht stood out the most, hence why i ended up choosing tht song.
so.. its cool tht u noticed it :P
July 21, 2008 at 1:36 AM
heylo!
hahaha that's cool. yeah it got to me since i've first heard it.
great minds think alike!
(smiles gleefully)
August 9, 2008 at 9:23 PM
All photos become EXTRA GORGEOUS once they have gone through your magical editing skills.
August 10, 2008 at 5:14 PM
Haha! Pet, It's actually...
..
.
The wonders of photoshop!