lol...oh my goodness Adeline.Cool vid, can't stop laughing at it though. Hahaha....Who was acting as the ghosts???
ahaha.. quite hilarious actually, esp the ending. the "ghosts" were jane chong and michelle. well, jane gets more credit la because she did the whistling too!
Yeah it is...ahh, I see I see. You girls can pull a prank on someone on Halloween then. Hahaha...it'll be awesome.
Post a Comment
June 7, 2008 at 1:16 AM
lol...oh my goodness Adeline.
Cool vid, can't stop laughing at it though. Hahaha....
Who was acting as the ghosts???
June 9, 2008 at 12:36 AM
ahaha.. quite hilarious actually, esp the ending. the "ghosts" were jane chong and michelle. well, jane gets more credit la because she did the whistling too!
June 13, 2008 at 9:16 PM
Yeah it is...ahh, I see I see. You girls can pull a prank on someone on Halloween then. Hahaha...it'll be awesome.