I think it's really odd when I have to dream that someone tells me to blog... And it's not the first time this happened.
..Okay fine.
So I went to this kl trip about a month back, with a number of the juniors together with a few lecturers. The places were... Well, mundane but I've had my fun nonetheless.
The city view was breathtaking as we were so many levels higher than we were 10 minutes before. The haze kinda spoil the whole thing, BUT it didn't stopped us from enjoying the time we had.. E.g; Laughing at those with the fear of heights, playing with the mp4 gadgets they borrowed us up there, peering into the lens so that we could zoom into a swimming pool... NOT me though!
The place we went next was CentralMarket. There was nothing much there, just a lot of handicrafts. The main highlight that time was lunch, actually. The lecturers was cool enough to treat us a meal at kfc! Ate until I was so full.. Really left me satiated.
Managed to capture photos of people-taking-people, front view.
The last stop was at the national museum. The last time I was there was 11 years back. I don't know if it's me or is it not, but the place seem to have shrunk.. a lot. So it didn't take long for us to round up the whole place.
Two of my lecturers.
I found out that it was my former lecturer, raden (on the right) last day at college that very day. She was leaving to pursue her masters. I'm not very good at goodbyes.. So I just wished her the best.
Oh well, life must go on. We can only do our best, and leave our footprints behind.
..Okay fine.
So I went to this kl trip about a month back, with a number of the juniors together with a few lecturers. The places were... Well, mundane but I've had my fun nonetheless.
The city view was breathtaking as we were so many levels higher than we were 10 minutes before. The haze kinda spoil the whole thing, BUT it didn't stopped us from enjoying the time we had.. E.g; Laughing at those with the fear of heights, playing with the mp4 gadgets they borrowed us up there, peering into the lens so that we could zoom into a swimming pool... NOT me though!
The place we went next was CentralMarket. There was nothing much there, just a lot of handicrafts. The main highlight that time was lunch, actually. The lecturers was cool enough to treat us a meal at kfc! Ate until I was so full.. Really left me satiated.
Managed to capture photos of people-taking-people, front view.
The last stop was at the national museum. The last time I was there was 11 years back. I don't know if it's me or is it not, but the place seem to have shrunk.. a lot. So it didn't take long for us to round up the whole place.
Two of my lecturers.
I found out that it was my former lecturer, raden (on the right) last day at college that very day. She was leaving to pursue her masters. I'm not very good at goodbyes.. So I just wished her the best.
Oh well, life must go on. We can only do our best, and leave our footprints behind.







