What's your ability?

My teacher has a gift. The gift of hypnotism.
So funny when everyone fell asleep under his monotonous voice.
So funny that this classmate of mine accidentally knocked another girl and made her jumped in her sit.
Not so funny when I have to read my notes over again to fill in the missing pieces.
Not so funny that I spaced out when he was teaching the interesting parts!

Oh well.

---

On another note on the same day..
I really cannot believe this. Well. The president of the student council dropped this on me;

StudentCouncil: Hi Adeline! (Waves)
At this moment, I thought he was being friendly with his greetings so I waved back. But he was walking towards me.
Me: (Uh oh, this can't be good)
StudentCouncil: Guess what? The management and lecturers has agreed to have you as the Class Rep (Wha? I don't remember even applying) and you now hold a part in the student council body. Meeting next week, *blabla*..
Me: (Flabbergasted and couldn't come up with a retort fast enough.)

-.-

0 Response to "What's your ability?"