ThisLove

EARLY this month I had the chance to be back in malacca for an inter school rally. I MUST say it was such an experience, esp for janec who had her 5 mins of rock star moment.

We started out a little early to avoid the traffic, and reached there with an hour at hand. And I being the bored one, started snapping pictures that makes no sense. But I like it okay..








Managed to walk around a bit to look for food and hang out at the room before the event..








There was this sigh of relieve after it was all done. The crowd was really wild..! Like screaming-wild. I guess they reached their peak right during our performance. Or rather buscompany was there to bergila-gila with them. Saw a lot of familiar faces there, which was good.


We were given the options - Satay celup or duck mee. Us being the greedy ones;

"Why can't we have both?"

Thankfully they were kind enough to comply to our wishes.

'Till our next time!


0 Response to "ThisLove"