The lights went out.
Oh, did we lose electricity?
Then came the song.
Knew it. Should've seen it coming.
"Shhh.. Blow the candle"
"Wait, make a wish first!"
Funny(not) how time waits for no one and if you don't catch the wave, you'd end up left behind. Friends that was once yours to spend time with are on their own separate journey. Unfinished books that was once sparkly clean with its woody new smell that are now yellow with faded edges. Of course, it's not a lost case, you just need to take the effort to take a step back from your own fast track and reach out to grasp the opportunity.
So hold on tight, don't get too caught up in the whirlwind, and enjoy life to the fullest while it last!
I know we don't reveal what we wish for. But I'm not a fan of superstition.
I simply wish for happiness.
Oh, did we lose electricity?
Then came the song.
Knew it. Should've seen it coming.
"Shhh.. Blow the candle"
"Wait, make a wish first!"
Funny(not) how time waits for no one and if you don't catch the wave, you'd end up left behind. Friends that was once yours to spend time with are on their own separate journey. Unfinished books that was once sparkly clean with its woody new smell that are now yellow with faded edges. Of course, it's not a lost case, you just need to take the effort to take a step back from your own fast track and reach out to grasp the opportunity.
So hold on tight, don't get too caught up in the whirlwind, and enjoy life to the fullest while it last!
I know we don't reveal what we wish for. But I'm not a fan of superstition.
I simply wish for happiness.