I pulled myself out from bed this morning.
Dreading to head to college just for a meeting.
Instead of the same old talks that are just boring,
I discovered plans that are going to be exciting!
Imagine this.
You don't have to worry about the moolah.
Just organize a party or event. monthly.
All in the name of bringing people closer and removing the perception of going to college just for the sake of classes. Bottom line, funfunFUN!
OOh, the perks of being in the student council.
Not only that, because of another round of orientation coming around the corner, I HAVE to skip 3 days of classes which basically covers my week. Which means, I have an unofficial extra week off for bumming. Muahaha (scheming laughter).
Yeah did I mention? OOh, the perks of being in the student council.
Dreading to head to college just for a meeting.
Instead of the same old talks that are just boring,
I discovered plans that are going to be exciting!
Imagine this.
You don't have to worry about the moolah.
Just organize a party or event. monthly.
All in the name of bringing people closer and removing the perception of going to college just for the sake of classes. Bottom line, funfunFUN!
OOh, the perks of being in the student council.
Not only that, because of another round of orientation coming around the corner, I HAVE to skip 3 days of classes which basically covers my week. Which means, I have an unofficial extra week off for bumming. Muahaha (scheming laughter).
Yeah did I mention? OOh, the perks of being in the student council.