Sun, moon, sunnies and their night out.

I have three questions.

What do people like us do when they have time, in the uptown city, and a camera?








What do people like us do when they have time, sunnies, and a camera?
















What do people like us do when they have time, food, and a camera?


As you can surely tell the answer by now, they take a picture. Loads of them, actually.

The street walk was rather amusing with the amount of posers around. Aside from our own posers, there was this one man who jumped in front of the camera to pose but unfortunately the camera wasn't ready for the action.

Sunnies day out is in fact Part 2 of the earlier post. The three girls on a hot Sunday afternoon. This time they didn't take much shots as they were distracted with the strong wind and the spectacular view of the clouds.

Oh well, suann, you missed my cheese indulging session.. This time I had Gouda together with the Danish blue, strawberry, grape, and red wine. The sweetness! Can't wait for my next chance.

I don't know it's just a sheer coincidence or not, but I've noticed that my siblings and I share the same initials as the camera functions; A(Auto), A(Aperture), S(Shutter) M(Manual). Now, would ya think that this is why Adeline, Amanda, Samuel, and Michelle loves the cam so much? I know my dad has interest with photography. I wouldn't think that he would name us according to it..

2 Response to "Sun, moon, sunnies and their night out."

  1. Samuel Oh Says:

    sikkk pictures!

    with complements of my aviators of course. =)

    and AASM??? what the heck?! these kinda things also you noticed. haha.

  2. adelinth Says:

    haha. that aviator definitely have a style of its own..

    we stumbled upon AASM by chance. quite funny though, to think of it..